Actual Installer 6.7 Release
Actual Installer version 6.7 was released on April 12, 2017.
- Function to extract directory from path: GETDIRX[path]. Supports variables. Case sensitive. Examples:
GETDIRX[C:\Folder\File.exe] returns C:\Folder
- Option 32-bit only for Operating System Requirements;
- Option Run as administrator for Modern Theme. Beta feature. When using this feature the setup program loses command-line parameters (except '/S');
- Ability to use Downloader for Actual Updater tool.
- Bug with deleting SetupTempDir: while using an option "Check for updates before installation" the file Updater.exe may stay running because of long checking the internet connection/or update website;
- Little bug with variables provided by user, that are used in Installation Directory;
- Other little bugs;
- Improved functionality.