Actual Installer 6.9 Release
Actual Installer version 6.9 was released on April 22, 2018.
- Prerequisites: .NET Framework 4.7, 4.7.1; Visual C++ 2017; SQL Server 2017;
- Additional task: Automatically launch the main executable on Windows startup (customizable - user can disable it);
- Ability to change the command for extracting files from data file and to hide the extract command window during installation (Options\Advanced);
- Ability to stop installation / uninstallation if executed command returns custom exit code (Options\Advanced);
- New language for Actual Installer Builder and setup files: Finnish;
- Actual Updater 3.2.
- Little bug with command CMDVAR - it didn't work if a file in Parameters field specified with quotes;
- Little bug with EstimatedSize of the program when upgrading (shows in Apps and Features). Before it was overwritten with the size of update program - it lost the previous size;
- Other little bugs;
- Improved functionality.