Page 1 of 1

Problem with new release persists

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:33 pm
by MikeGaskey
I tried the recommendation of deselecting the License Agreement and Readme files and re-adding, but for whatever reason it doesn't work for me. Since there's skepticism about this problem I recreated and captured screen prints, please see the attachment. I really need this fixed or some sort of work around. Thanks - Mike

Since I thought it was important to show visually what is happening I did screen captures. The file couldn't be uploaded so here's a dropbox link you can use to see the current problem.

Thanks - Mike
https://www.dropbox.com/s/29d3b0x72c3u3b7/ActualInstaller%20bug.rtf

Re: Problem with new release persists

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:11 am
by Leo
The fixed version was sent to your email address. Please check it.

Re: Problem with new release persists

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:05 pm
by MikeGaskey
It worked.

However I think this may have been my problem for not clicking on either of the "(Default)" or "English" entries under the "Language" column on the "License Agreement" and "Readme" tabs found at "Dialogs". I don't remember having to do that with release 4.8

Thanks for the help - Mike