Actual Installer 5.4
Actual Installer 5.4 released on March 20, 2014.
- Installation modes: STANDARD, UPGRADE;
- Installation Level: Current User, All Users (admin privileges required), All Users (if user has admin privileges, Current User otherwise);
- Software prerequisite: JRE 8 (1.8);
- Additional Prerequisite Search Criteria: "Registry Value greater or equal", "Registry Value less or equal";
- Option "Silently Uninstall" for the "Uninstall old version before installation" feature;
- Option "Upgrade only if installed version has Min. Version & Max. Version";
- Exit codes.
- Compatibility issue on Windows 8, 8.1;
- Issue with "This program might not have installed correctly";
- Other little bugs.
Actual Updater version 2.2:
- Added feature "Automatically check for updates every X days";
- Added option "Check for updates before installation";
- Fixed bug with hanging up.