Actual Installer 7.1
Actual Installer version 7.1 was released on November 07, 2018.
- New feature for Requirements: Close Running Application #2;
- Improved the Commands dialog - resizable window; added <WindowsDir>\sysnative\cmd.exe for using 64-bit cmd.exe;
- Improved feature Uninstall previous version before installation - run uninstaller with admin rights;
- Improved Modern theme: the Install button is disabled until Requirements and Prerequisites are passed;
- Improved Modern theme: the Launch AppName button is now WordWrap - if long appname is used it gets cutted;
- Ability to use icon file for the product icon in Programs and Features list (if Main Executable is not specified);
- Ability to use Multilanguage text in the "Product Description" field. Example: This program is for Windows#German[Dieses Programm ist fьr Windows]French[Ce programme est pour Windows].
- Bug with Additional Prerequisites when checking 64-bit Registry Key;
- Bug with AppData folder in Modern theme - when launching setup file from non-admin user for installing to All Users, <AppData> returned admin's AppData folder;
- Bug with launching Registry Editor on 64-bit Windows - now it launches the 64-bit version of Regedit.exe, instead of 32-bit version;
- Typo in the File Options dialog.