Actual Installer 7.4 Release
Actual Installer version 7.4 was released on July 07, 2019.
- Prerequisites: .NET Framework 4.8, Java 12, C++ 2019;
- Improved file management: multi select for installation files; checking if files already exist in the project when adding new files; show Modified date in the Edit dialog;
- Ability to check for duplicate files and remove them - menu "Project \ Check for duplicate files";
- Ability to restore files (from Source Directory) that were removed from the project;
- Variables: <Admin> - if the setup program is launched with administrator rights, variable contains 1, otherwise 0; <AllUsers> - if the setup program is set to install for All Users, variable contains 1, otherwise 0;
- Command to set current directory: SetCurrentDir;
- Ability to set default index for the Custom ComobBox option. If not specified then user must select it before installation.
- Bug with adding folder with option "Iclude folder name";
- Bug with adding empty folder from disk root;
- Little bug with message (non English) prompting to uninstall currently installed version;
- Little bug with the "Drag & Drop" feature;
- Little bug for modern theme: Finish - first execute CustomAction, then Launch Application.
Actual Downloader 1.8:
- Ability to change the program title via command-line: /N Text, and via Actual Updater setting "Use AppName as Updater Title".