Actual Installer 7.5 Release
Actual Installer version 7.5 was released on October 15, 2019.
- New features of Actual Updater Pro 4.1 - "Use Smart Notification", "Allow users to change the frequiency for updates";
- File option "Do not show files tree view" - recommended for applications containing more than 10000 files;
- Options for the feature "Get Product Version from Main Executable" - "Set Automatically" and "Use File Version";
- Ability to specify non-direct files for Data File - Package type "Setup EXE + Data (download from Web)", e.g. http://www.site.com/index.php?id=1;
- Ability to change File Version strings - Description and Copyright. See file "C:\Program Files (x86)\Actual Installer\Data\version.ini";
- Ability to specify any file as Main Executable;
- Little improvement: Actual Installer loads faster;
- Little improvement: Compress Engine File - UPX dialog is hidden.
- Bug with updating File Version resource - "Possibly corrupt version resource";
- Little bug with Updater: the "Options" dialog is not translated.