Actual Installer 8.3 Release
Actual Installer version 8.3 was released on July 10, 2021.
- Default font for setup programs is Verdana. Previously was Tahoma. Compare;
- When using custom font (for Modern interface), the Options and License Agreement dialogs have same font as the Main dialog. Can be disabled with parameter -nosamefont).
- Prerequisites: .NET 6, Adobe Acrobat Reader 2021, Java 16;
- Feature "Clear the Recent Projects list" in the Options dialog;
- Option for Custom ComboBox - "Disable on Upgrade";
- Ability to disable Custom CheckBox and Custom ComboBox: add variables <EnableCheckBox> and <EnableComboBox> (respectively). The Default Data leave empty;
- Commands to register and unregister font: REGFONT and UNREGFONT;
- Ability to select file at startup via Variables: SELECTFILE;
- Variable: <UPGRADE> if install mode is Upgade or the Option "If Previous Version is Installed" is set to Overwrite, this variable contains 1, otherwise 0;
- Additional Parameters for installation: -nosilent, -nosamefont, -inversecheckbox.
- Bug with freezing AI when processing non existence Environment Variables in project settings;
- Little bug with moving/rearranging items in the Commands and Prerequisites lists by using Up/Down buttons;
- Little bugs in the Template Editor (when specifying custom font file, preview mode);
- Little bug with signing files "Uninstaller.exe, Updater.exe, Downloader.exe" when variable <SETUPEXE> is not specified.