Actual Installer 9.3
Actual Installer version 9.3 was released on January 10, 2023.
- Modern Interface: ability to use Setup Icon (or any icon file) as Setup Logo. Automatic scaling - on scaled display (200% and more), will be used 256px icon size (if default 128px); or 128px is default 96px. To disable this feature, add -logonoscale to the Additional Parameters
Note: when using Icon file, it is recommended to not select the option "Transparent"
- Modern Interface: Theme Light, Dark, System; Offset for Logo;
Note: the default setup logo does not correctly support the transparent mode, so it is not recommended to use it with a non-white background.
- Template Editor: added color convertor from RGB or HTML code to Int color code
- Additional Parameters: -logot0 sets Logo Top to 0; -logocenter sets Logo Centered
- Finish Actions (Launch App, Custom Action) are not executed in the Silent Mode; to allow, add -silentfinish to Additional Parameters
- No Beep on Finish in the Silent Mode
- Multi language text in the Finish \ Launch Application
- Options for GETURL (System / Variables) - by default it reads first line only; add -geturlall to read the full file; -geturlremnl - read full file with removing symbols NewLine; if the download fails, then the Default Data will be assigned to the variable
- Other enchantments
- Modern Interface - Option "Run as Administrator" - if the user clicks Cancel on the UAC prompt for the elevation, then the setup continues without elevation (and commands "Before Installation" are executed without administrator rights). Now the setup terminates.