Actual Installer 5.0
Actual Installer 5.0 released on August 22, 2013.
- Product GUID;
- Wizard to easily create an installer project;
- Feature to automatically update the Product Version (by using file version of the Main Executable);
- Feature "Create ODBC DSN" in the Tools menu;
- Software Prerequisite: Internet Explorer version 11.0;
- New option for the Commands: After Folder Select (a command will be executed after pressing the Next button on the Select Destination Folder dialog);
- Option to open the Source Folder on the Project Information window;
- Command line parameter for Setup Program: /L , which creates a log file of error messages (location: %TEMP%\AISETUPLOG.TXT ).
- Improved an upgrade method: detection a previous installation;
- Setup permission: if the Require Administrator Privileges checkbox is not selected then Setup Program will prevent elevation (UAC);
- Syntax errors in language file Russian.lng;
- Small bug in the File Version Info: "Product Name" remains blank;
- Small bug with 'Associate a program with file types' checkbox: now shows all file types specified in the File Assotiation page;
- Silent Mode for Setup Program: no messages;
- Other little bugs.
Actual Updater 2.0:
- Fixed bug with failing to connect to some URLs;
- Fixed bug with symbols ' ' and ',' in the version number;
- Fixed bug with comparing version numbers that contain symbols 'abc...': 4.0.8a;
- Added ability to check for updates from local/network file: e.g. \\ASUS\Programs\1Click Uninstaller\update.txt , C:\Update.txt;
Actual Downloader 1.1:
- Fixed bug with downloading files;
- Fixed bug when file size is unknown.