Actual Installer 7.3 Release
Actual Installer version 7.3 was released on May 19, 2019.
- Custom ComboBox - a drop-down list that allows the user to select one item from a list;
- Support for the Actual Updater 4.0 feature "Automatically Check for Updates: at Windows startup, daily, weekly, monthly";
- Feature to read values from INI files to variables;
- Feature to ask a user for information and save it to variables;
- Feature 'Run as admin' for Finish actions: Launch Application, and Custom Action;
- Ability to specify default values for the User Information Query fields: user name, company name, custom field: <UserNameVar>, <CompanyNameVar>, <CustomUserInfoVar>;
- Improved a function to execute commands for Prerequisites and Finish actions: ability to use parameters which begin without slash "/"; ability to specify command for different Windows bitness: e.g. x64[www.website.com/link1]x86[www.website.com/link2];
- Variables <Win64bit>, <ComboBox>, <ComboBoxIndex>;
- Command-line parameter for setup programs: /DFC - user is unable to change the Destination Folder;
- Some improvements.
- Bug: Commands do not execute with timing Before Uninstallation and After Uninstallation, for the Classic Theme only;
- Little bug: Beep on Silent installation;
- Other little bugs.